CarSpot Optex PIR Motion Sensing Driveway Alarm with Email and Text Alert
CARSPOT combines local driveway notifications with a text message or email alert! Be alerted when visitors, customers, delivery people or intruders enter your protected area even when you're away.
CARSPOT is perfect for businesses such as greenhouse operations where employees or owners need the flexibility and mobility to be anywhere on the property (or even away from the property!) but still be notified when a customer or delivery arrives.
The PIR motion sensor will detect moving people or vehicles and sends a wireless signal to the receiver that can be up to 2000 feet (clear line of sight) back to the reciever. The receiver will play one of three alert sounds.
The system includes a WiFi adapter that connects to your WiFi network and the driveway alarm receiver. It uses the FREE SpotProtect Cloud service to send a single user (1) email and/or (1) text message when triggered*. Users can also login and view the history of triggers as well make changes to programming.
- WiFi and Internet must be available at the WiFi adapter location.
- A paid SpotProtect Subscription SP-1Y or SP-1Y-12 is also available.
- Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS
WiFi Adapter Features
- Compatible with WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4GHz
- Supports Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
SwitchSpot WiFi Interface Specifications
- Operating Frequency: 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
- Max Operating Temperature: Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to +55°C (0°F to +130°F) Lithium Batteries: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years depending on sensor type, Wi-Fi security, distance from Wi-Fi router, reporting frequency and other variables. (Testing surpassed 90,000 transmissions until battery depletion.)
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Personal Security Standards
- Wi-Fi Security Programming: Via PC software using USB SpotCable and SpotProtect online software
- * Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS
- Network Settings: Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- Data Logging: On Wi-Fi disruption, unit will log the most recent 50 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established
- Power Consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: Auto configures to best rate for maximum range
- LED Lights: Status / Activity
- External Wire Length: 3 Feet (36 Inches)
- Data Logging (With Premiere Subscription to SpotProtect Cloud): On Wi-Fi disruption, unit can log up to 50,000 readings and transmit when Wi-Fi connection is re-established
Optex RCTD20U Features
- Receiver powered by 9V DC adaptor (included) and the transmitter is powered by a 9V battery (not included)
- Max distance from the transmitter to the receiver is up to 2000 ft * clear line of sight
- Two sensor patterns: 50 ft long range or 17 ft fan (14 ft x 26 ft wide) detection pattern
- Add up to 9 transmitters per receiver, plus 3 on a latching alarm
- 418 Mhz with privacy codes available
- Adjustable volume control 0 to 80dB max
- Plays three different chime sounds
- 1 Form C relay, 24V DC, 1A / 50V AC max
- 1 x RCTD20U Driveway Alarm Kit
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 1 x SPOTCABLE Programming Cable
- 2 x AA Batteries
SpotProtect Free & Premiere Subscription Comparison:
Be the first to
Leave a Review