The Temp-Alert TA1 is a reliable temperature monitoring device for temperatures from -30°F to +130°F (-34°C to +54°C) for residential and commercial applications. This device is ideal for computer rooms, residential/vacation homes, greenhouses, animal buildings or unattended buildings.
When the temperature falls below or rises above your settings the sensor will close the contact, an alarm will be activated, notifying you when corrective action is needed. The Temp-Alert may be used to activate alarm systems, telephone dialers or other remote warning devices. Multiple Temp Alerts may be wired in parallel to a single alarm input.
- High/low parameters
- Will activate virtually any alarm panel, dialer or wireless alarm
- Gold plated normally open (NO) dry contacts
- No power required to operate
- Power Requirements: None
- Operating Temperature:
- Alarm Use: 50 to 130°F (10 to 54°C)
- Display Use: -30 to 130° F (-34 to 54° C)
- Minimum Temperature Span: 10° - the recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3°F (±1.7°C)
- Temperature Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Outputs: Gold plated normally open dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.75 x 2"� (15.9 x 9.5 x 5.1 cm)
1 x Winland TA-1 Temperature Sensor
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.