Cookstop Automatic Electric Stove Shut Direct Wire
The CookStop CSADWIRF stove fire prevention device can help stop unattended fire from happening in the first place. Forgetting about a pot on the stove is an easy thing to do and can lead to disastrous consequences. Even minor kitchen fires can cause tens of thousands of dollars in smoke damage.
A HOLD feature (programmable option) allows the user to override the auto shut off for a period of time. This is helpful when using the oven for an extended period of time. CookStop was designed so that settings can be locked and only made using a secure key and cannot be altered without the key itself. CookStop can be programmed so that the user can make changes to certain settings without the key but not to all of the settings.
The CookStop will monitor your stove or range to help prevent these accidents. The included motion sensor detects motion in the kitchen area than starts a countdown timer automatically. You select the amount of time which must pass before the kitchen is deemed to be "empty", and when the timer hits this time the stove is automatically shut off. Thus preventing smoke and fire damage caused by forgotten and unattended stoves and ranges!
CookStop Configurations Examples:
Who needs a CookStop?
- Anyone who can be distracted while cooking.
- "Aging at Home" Seniors living independently.
- People with home offices who get called away from the kitchen while cooking.
- Parents with young children.
- Families with teenagers cooking after school unsupervised.
** The CSADWIRF should be installed by a qualified Electrician **
This unit is designed to replace an existing 3 wire socket. The JBox requires measurements of at least 4â W x 4â H x 2' 1/8âD.
Yes, Cookstop is MET approved to CSA and UL standards for Canada!
- 1 x Control Unit
- 1 x direct wire power unit
- 1 x Connecting cable, 10ft
- 1 x Control unit mounting bracket
- 2 x Control unit screw
- 4 x Bracket screw
- 1 x Manual
- Dimensions: L 12in x W 6in x H 6in
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Source: 220V outlet
- Stove Compatibility: Electric direct wired 220V
- Auto Shut-Off: 5 minutes if no motion is detected (adjustable)
- Timer Duration: Adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes
- Adjustable Shut-Off Settings: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Be the first to
Leave a Review