DCHT4000 Dakota Alert Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding the DCHT4000 rubber hose sensor with a wireless transmitter. Place the included 25-foot rubber hose where you expect to detect vehicles.
The rubber hose connects to the wireless transmitter which can be mounted on a wall, pole or tree. This extra sensor with the transmitter can be used to cover an extra driveway, entrance area, drive-thru or service station.
This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000, DCPA4000, DCRH4000 or DCR4000 systems / receivers.
The Dakota DCR4000 receiver from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
Note: The DCHT4000 replaces the DCHT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCHT4000 Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Rubber hose is 25 feet long
- Probe transmitter powered by a 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 4000 foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life up to 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.