The ELK WSV2 stainless steel shut off valve is a commercial grade valve designed for use in residential and commercial applications. The WSV2 is a 12VDC (power supply not included) valve which is designed to be easily triggered via a SPDT relay. This allows the valve to be easily opened or close via alarm or automation panel or even just through a simple button or switch. On top of this the valve has a level on it for manual override so should the power fail users can still open or close the valve manually.
1 x ELK WSV2 Shutoff Valve
- Full Port, 2-way Ball Valve
- Stainless Steel Grade 316
- NSF61 Approved for Drinking Water
- 1â NPT threaded pipe connections
- Requires a 12 Volts DC Power Supply
- Nominal Current Draw: 800 mA to 1.5 Amp
- Actuating Speed: < 2 seconds
- NEMA 6P & 7D Enclosure
- Torque: 1.25 in. lbs.
- Connections: 18 gauge, 4 conductor cord
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75â H, 4.5â W, 4â D
Be the first to
Leave a Review