Washing machines are one of the most damaging appliances within the home. Washing machine related flooding can happen at anytime, from hoses with ruptures or cracked fittings, to internal failures from clamps, valves, pumps, drains and failed switches. Whether you're at home, at work, or on vacation, these flooding events can go undetected for hours or even days, causing hundreds or thousands of dollars in damage. The Flood-Stop gives you peace of mind and prevents excessive water damage when something does wrong.
- Automatic motorized ball valve responds, stopping the water supply when your leak is detected. Your home is protected whether you are at home or away.
- The system's water sensor, placed on your floor, quickly detects water, and signals for an immediate response.
- Flood-Stop protects your home 24 hours a day everyday.
- Built in NO Relay Output
- Close and open the valve with the press of a button.
- Operates on AC with backup powered provided from 4 x AA Batteries
New features include a motorized ball valve. Controller has Battery Port for 4 AA size batteries for power during power outages. The controller has a normally open relay output for connection to Alarm or Home Automation system if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes. Each kit includes two (2) 3/4 inch solenoid valves (hose threaded with union), a simple control unit, a water/leak sensor and an AC power adapter.
FloodStop FS 3/4H90 Includes:
2 x 3/4 inch solenoid valves with right angle
1 x Control Unit
1 x Power Supply
FloodStop FS 3/4H90 Features:
- Automatically shuts both water valves when sensor detects water
- Beeps and closes on board relay at the same time
- Powered by AC power supply with 4 x AA batteries for backup (batteries not included)
- Signal Output: 1 Normally Open relay
- Motorized Ball Valves (2): CNC Machined with 90 degree downward outlet
- Rate 0-180 PSI Max 250 PSI Solid Brass
- Rate 32-212 degrees F
- Sensor: 1.25 " X 7.5", double sided. Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute Button
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.