CarSpot WiFi Driveway Alarm Sends Text or Email Messages When Activated
CARSPOT is a wireless motion sensing driveway alarm system with a wireless receiver that provides local on-site notification of visitors, customers, or intruders, and a WiFi interface that will send email or text notifications when triggered by the driveway alert.
- Motion based local alerts
- Email and text message alerts
CARSPOT is perfect for property owners and businesses such as greenhouse operations, farms, gas stations or large facilities where employees or owners need to know when a visitor, customer, or delivery vehicle has arrived. It can also be used to provide notification of unauthorized intruders.
The PIR motion sensor in this version is placed at the edge of the driveway or walkway or area to be protected and will send a wireless signal to the receiver when triggered. The wireless range is up to 2000 feet direct line of sight.*
The receiver will light up the built-in LED indicator and make an alert sound. Additional TD20U motion sensor(s) may be added to cover more area(s).
The included SWITCHSPOT WiFi adapter connects to the driveway alarm system wireless receiver. When the driveway alarm is triggered, an email and/or text alert message is sent.
Users can also log in and view activation history as well as to make changes the message/recipients.
The FREE SpotProtect cloud service can have one email and one text message recipient. An optional paid version available.
NOTE: Inital linking to your WiFi requires a Windows computer and is not compatible with macOS.
CarSpot Motion Driveway Alarm with WiFI Features:
- Indoor/Outdoor wireless motion sensor detects moving people and vehicles
- Indoor wireless receiver has LED indicators and audible alert
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery
- Indoor receiver is powered by included plug-in adapter
- Sensor detection pattern: 50ft (15m) long range or 17ft (5m) fan pattern
- IP54 Weather Resistance
- WiFi Adapter supports WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Adapter requires 2 x AA Batteries
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where installed
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Wi-Fi configuration is set up using included USB cable and free Windows PC software. Software is not Mac compatible.
- CARSPOT WiFi Text Messaging Driveway Alarm Includes
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 1 x SpotCable USB Cable for SWITCHSPOT
- 1 x RCTD20U Driveway alarm system
- Plug-in power supply for chime receiver
CARSPOT SET UP GUIDE
Please read the CarSpot OP Installation Guide
* 2000 foot wireless range is open air direct line of sight without any obstructions or interference. Actual range will be reduced by interference or structures like walls, buildings forest, etc.
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.