Cookstop CSA3WPIRF Automatic Stove Shut Off 3 Prong
PLEASE NOTE: 3 WIRE PLUGS ARE NOT COMMONLY USED IN CANADA. BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE CHECK THE STOVE RECEPTACLE. THE 4 PRONG VERSION CAN BE FOUND HERE: CSA4WPIRF**
The CookStop CSA4WPIRFstove fire prevention device can help stop an unattended fire from happening in the first place. Forgetting about a pot on the stove is an easy thing to do and can lead to disastrous consequences. Even minor kitchen fires can cause tens of thousands of dollars in smoke damage.
A HOLD feature (programmable option) allows for the user to override the auto shut off for a period of time. This is helpful when using the oven for an extended period of time. CookStop was designed so that settings can be locked and only made using a secure key and cannot be altered without the key itself. CookStop can be programmed so that the user can make changes to certain settings without the key but not to all of the settings.
The CookStop will monitor your stove or range to help prevent these accidents. The included motion sensor detects motion in the kitchen area than starts a countdown timer automatically. You select the amount of time which must pass before the kitchen is deemed to be "empty", and when the timer hits this time the stove is automatically shut off. Thus preventing smoke and fire damage caused by forgotten and unattended stoves and ranges!
CookStop Configurations Examples:
Who needs a CookStop?
- Anyone who can be distracted while cooking.
- "Aging at Home" Seniors living independently.
- People with home offices who get called away from the kitchen while cooking.
- Parents with young children.
- Families with teenagers cooking after school unsupervised.
Installation is easy, just unplug your stove from the wall, plug in the Cookstop module and then plug your stove into the module. Then connect the remote display with the included cable!
* Note this is a 3 pin version.
Yes, Cookstop is MET approved to CSA and UL standards for Canada!
- 1 x Control Unit
- 1 x 3 prong power unit
- 1 x Connecting cable, 10ft
- 1 x Control unit mounting bracket
- 2 x Control unit screw
- 4 x Bracket screw
- 1 x Manual
- Dimensions: L 12in x W 6in x H 6in
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Plug In Power Unit Dimensions: L 4.5in x W 5.5in x H 2.5in
- Power Source: 220V outlet
- Stove Power Plug Prongs: 3
- Stove Compatibility: Electric 3 prong power plug
- Auto Shut-Off: 5 minutes if no motion is detected (adjustable)
- Timer Duration: Adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes
- Adjustable Shut-Off Settings: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.