MarCell PRO Cellular Temperature Humidity and Power Alarm Monitoring for Canada
The MarCell PRO monitors for high or low temperatures, freezing, power failures and relative humidity for commercial and industrial applications. It alerts you and up to 8 others by email, text message or a phone call in case of a problem. It uses cellular communication so no Internet or landline phone connection is required.
- Monitor freezing, low or high temperatures
- Monitor power status and power failures
- Monitor relative humidity
- Add an optional wireless water SPUCK to monitor for leaks
- Get alerts by email, text, phone call
- Data logging
- Web access
- Smart phone apps for iOS and Android
MarCell Pro features advanced Permissions / Enterprise Views, allowing multiple units to be view in one account and read-only access may be set up for specified users. Up to 20 Real-time Data / Instant Updates per month included with the PRO subscription.
Business Invoicing Capable where multiple unit can be paid on one invoice and PO billing options.
This PRO version has a temperature range of -20°F - 127°F (-28.C to 52.7C)
In addition to reporting in case of a problem, the cellular temperature freeze and power alarm logs hourly data to the cloud service. Use the web interface to check status, program the alarm points, add or remove alert users and contacts. Communication is via the AT&T cellular network and can be sent to any device that can receive an SMS text message or email or voice phone call. Be sure to choose the correct carrier when checking out.
In case of a power failure, the on board rechargeable battery keeps it working for 24-48 hours so alerts can still be sent.
To provide further protection from costly water damage due to floods or leaky appliances, add one or more additional wireless water sensor SPUCK(s) part# SEN-100-WR
Works throughout Canada with the exception of Saskatchewan as they have not yet upgraded their network to CATM1 service.
Please note: MarCell PRO requires a subscription service. Plans can be stopped and started as needed.
This affordable service offers the following plans:
- $14.95 per month (annual plan 12 months)
- $24.95 per month (month to month) Use at least 4 months within a year to avoid any re-connection fee ($29)
- All cellular connection fees
- Unlimited phone call, text and email call alerts
- Unlimited historical data captured and stored
What is the cellular coverage area?
See here for an AT&T coverage map for USA and Canada.
How often does Marcell report in with temperature and humidity data?
Current temperature and humidity is checked against your settings every 10 seconds. If the current readings are outside of your safe range, an alert will be sent immediately. If readings are within your safe range, they are recorded every hour locally and uploaded every 8 hours to the cloud service for historical logging. At that point, this data is displayed on the web site in graph or chart form.
In case of an alarm condition, the alert is sent right away!
Marcell PRO Features
- Monitors temperature, relative humidity and power status (power failure)
- Will alert on freeze or hi/low temperature and humidity per your setting
- Will alert on power failure and also power restoral
- Supervised heartbeat will send notification in case of communication loss
- No landline or Internet needed at monitored location, uses AT&T for USA and Rogers for Canadian users
- Easy to install and set up
- Data is logged hourly in case of no alarms
- In case of an alarm, user is notified right away by telephone call, email or text message
- Easy cloud set up and access using a web browser or Internet-enabled smartphone
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure. last 24-48 hours in case of a power failure
MarCell Pro Specifications
- Power: 110VAC to 5VDC, 2A plug in power adaptor
- Temperature Range: -20F to 127F (-28.8 to 52.7C)
- Humidity Alarm Range: 10 to 100% RH
- Operating Temperature Limits: 0 to 127F (-17 to 52C)
- Rechargeable Battery: Internal 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion rechargeable (included)
MarCell Pro Includes
- 1 x MarCell Pro for AT&T (USA) and Rogers (Canada)
- Plug-in power supply
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.