The IMS-4841 15A Current Sensor lets you monitor the current consumption of a particular device or circuit anywhere within your infrastructure.
It reports the actual current flow in the circuit, allowing you to know the current draw from devices such as server racks, UPS, and generators. Any failed generator starts are reported to you immediately.
The IMS-4841 can monitor the current from 0-15 amps over a voltage range from 0–250VAC 50/60Hz. The sensor comes with IEC320 C14 inlet and C13 outlet connectors.
- Range: 0–15 Amps (0-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 5° to104°F (-15° to 40°C)
- Accuracy: ± 2% (from 1-100% of full–scale output)
- Power Connection: IEC320-C14 inlet / IEC320-C13 outlet
- IMS Connection: RJ-45
- Dimensions: 7.25’’ x 2.125’’ x 3.625’’ (184mm x 54mm x 92mm)
- Housing: Black plastic with mounting ears
- Compatibility: IMS-4000, IMS-4000 Node, IMS-1000
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.