The Sensaphone Toroidal Conductivity Sensors are used in processes where conventional contacting sensors may become fouled or corroded. These probes are unique in the marketplace.
They are loop-powered and provide direct 4-20 mA output. Each sensor comes standard with a Pt100 RTD temperature device, which provides automatic temperature compensation to 25°C (77°F).
These sensors are equipped with 1.5" MNPT threads on both ends so that they can be mounted for in-flow applications or submersion mounted in tanks or open vessels.
- Available to measure 0-10mS/cm, 0-100mS/cm, or 0-1,000mS/cm
- Each sensor comes standard with a Pt100 RTD temperature device
- Equipped with 1.5" MNPT threads on both ends
- Sensor Cable: 20 ft (6 m)
- Process Connection: 1.5" MNPT at both ends of the sensor for submersion or in-line
- Load: 600 max at 24 VDC
- Maximum Flow Rate: 10 ft (3 m)/sec
- Pressure/Temperature Limits: 50 psi at 40°C
- Power: 24 VDC
- Temperature Compensation: Pt 100 RTD
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 60°C
- Notes: Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.