STI-V34150 Battery Powered Wireless Driveway Alarm with Voice Alert
The STI-V34150 driveway vehicle alert system uses a battery powered patented magnetometer sensor to detect moving vehicles, and ignore people and animals. The driveway sensor mounts to a wall or post, or on a ground stake. When a vehicle is detected, the receiver will alert that someone has entered your property.
Stop getting surprised by unannounced guests!
The wireless receiver will play an alert tone or voice message and the ALERT light flashes red.
The alert system is expandable and supports up to 4 sensors and additional receivers can also be added.
Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 10-12 feet from the sensor. The sensor may be placed up to 1000 feet (line of sight) from the receiver in your home.
Installation and set-up is super easy, just place the sensor in the ground or attach to a pole or wall, and then plug in the receiver in the house, shop, garage or wherever its needed.
Note: Maximum range 1000 feet, but this will be reduced by walls, structures or interference.
- Battery Powered Driveway Sensor
- Receiver with Chime and Voice alerts
- A/C adapter
- Uses magnetic sensing for vehicles only
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Weather resistant, battery-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway.
- Wireless Driveway Sensor operates on batteries (not included)
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
- Easy installation. No difficult underground wiring.
- Operates with up to 1000 feet between sensor and receiver.
- Additional Driveway Monitors, Motion Alert sensors or receivers available to cover multiple areas and to expand your system.
- Up to 4 sensors supported
- Additional sensor will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- After activation, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 10-12 feet.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.