The WaterCop Pro wireless water and temperature sensor will monitor for any water leaks or floods in its designated area as well as for falling temperatures. If the air temperature drops below 1C an alarm signal will be sent closing the valve. This can help reduce the chance or bursting pipes in the event of freezing temperatures.
- 1 - WaterCop Pro Transmitter with built in air temperature sensor
- 1 - Water leak sensor with 10 foot cord
- WaterCop Pro Manual and Installation Guide
- WaterCop Pro Quick Start Guide
- WaterCop Pro Terminals Diagram
- 10 foot wire lead
- For use with the WaterCop Pro transmitter or control panel
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries (not included) or AC Adaptor (optional)
- 150' - 200' wireless range depending on building layout, construction material
- Up to 45 wireless sensors can be used with one actuator
- Wireless transmitter is addressable
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.