The WaterCop Pro wireless water leak sensors can be placed around any and all areas where water damage is possible. It is suggested to have a wireless water sensor near every water using appliance such as toilets, dishwashers, hot water heaters, washing machines etc. When any of these wireless sensors detect water they will instantly send a wireless alert signal the WaterCop Pro control panel which immediately close the valve, stopped the flow of water and the leak. This can keep a leak to just a minor nuisance and prevent it from causing catastrophic water damage to your home or building.
- 1 - WaterCop Pro Transmitter
- 1 - Water leak sensor with 10 foot cord
- WaterCop Pro Manual and Installation Guide
- WaterCop Pro Quick Start Guide
- WaterCop Pro Terminals Diagram
- For use with the WaterCop Pro control panel only
- 10' white water sensor probe cord
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries (not included) or AC Adaptor (optional)
- 150' - 200' wireless range depending on building layout, construction material
- Up to 45 wireless sensors can be used with one actuator
- Wireless transmitter is addressable
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.