The Winland Temp-Alert TA1 is a reliable temperature monitoring device for temperatures from -30°F to +130°F (-34°C to +54°C) for residential and commercial applications. This device is ideal for computer rooms, residential/vacation homes, greenhouses, animal buildings or unattended buildings.
You can set a high and low temperature point. When the temperature falls below or rises above your settings the sensor will close the contact. The contact output can be connected to an alarm, auto dialer or other automation system.
- High/low parameters
- Will activate virtually any alarm panel, dialer or wireless alarm
- Gold plated normally open (NO) dry contact output
- No power required to operate
- Power Requirements: None
- Operating Temperature:
- Alarm Use: 50 to 130°F (10 to 54°C)
- Display Use: -30 to 130° F (-34 to 54° C)
- Minimum Temperature Span: 10° - the recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3°F (±1.7°C)
- Temperature Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Outputs: Gold plated normally open dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 3.75 x 2"(15.9 x 9.5 x 5.1 cm)
TA-1 Sales Sheet
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.