WS-04E Water Alarm Siren * Discontinued
Protect your home, cottage, or office from costly water damage with a water or flood sensor that provides an audible alarm. The peace of mind factor alone is well worth the small investment.
The WS-04E Water Sensor Siren will sound the built in 90dB alarm when water has been sensed. It will also close the normally open contacts which can be connected to a dialer like the FA900E, an alarm dialer, alarm system or automation system. This way the WS04E provides a local alarm as and lets you receive alarm notifications remotely.
The WS04E is ideal for use near a sump pit, behind appliances, under water heaters or on basement floors, near toilets, sinks, sump pumps, or washing machines.
This device can continue to sound for up to 72 hours on a full alkaline battery. In the event of a low battery, the siren will chirp every 30 seconds to notify you.
The Water Siren's battery compartment can keep the battery dry in up to ½� (1.3cm) of water. The water sensing probe may be detached, allowing the sensor to be placed on the floor while the main unit is placed higher.
The WS-04E replaces the WS-04.
WS-04E Water Siren Specifications
- Detects water leaks and floods (water sensor)
- Compatible with the TempAlarm Dialer Pro (FA-900E)
- Can sound continuously for up to 72 hours on fully charged 9V battery
- Normal open contact that closes upon water detection
- Auxiliary output is normally open and closes contact when the alarm is triggered
- Battery can last up to two years depending on use (We recommend replacing after an alarm, or annually)
- Splash and water resistant
- Operating temperature: 32 ° to 120 ° F (0 ° to 49 °C)
- Operating RH: 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Aux. Alarm Relay: 120VAC resistive up to 500mA or 24VDC up to 1amp
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Compatible with FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro (FA800E) and TempAlarm Dialer Pro (FA-900E)
Built-in 90 decibel alarm
Can sound continuously for up to 72 hours on fully charged 9V battery
Normal open contact that closes upon water detection
Auxiliary output is normally open and closes contact when the alarm is triggered
Battery can last up to two years depending on use (We recommend replacing after an alarm, or annually)
Splash and water resistant
Operating temperature: 32 ° to 120 ° F (0 ° to 49 °C)
Operating RH: 80% RH (non-condensing)
Aux. Alarm Relay: 120VAC resistive up to 500mA or 24VDC up to 1amp
1 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.