Sensaphone Sentinel SCD1200-CD
The Sensaphone Sentinel 1200 is an Ethernet connected, cloud based alarm and monitoring system with free iOs and Android apps, featuring text, email and phone call alerts. It can be used for real time monitoring of all kinds of environmental conditions including temperature, humidity, water leak, water level, power, contact closures, and more.
This model SCD1200-CD includes the Sentinel 1200 in a NEMA4X enclosure with a clear door, for use in harsh indoor environments or for outdoor use. The NEMA4X enclosure protects from moisture, water, ice, snow and bugs.
The Sentinel features 12 distinct inputs and unlimited data logging for each input/sensor being monitored. Multiple users with security levels may be set up, with auditing in place to track changes.
Set limits for each of the sensors and the Sentinel can alert the appropriate users and personnel to an alarm condition via email, text or phone call. Users can log in to the web portal or use the free Android or iOs apps for monitoring and control of the SCD-1200.
The Sentinel has a built in battery backup to keep it running in case of a power failure for up to 8 hours. Power failures are logged and the system will send an alert. It's a supervised system meaning if it loses it's connection to the servers (internet goes down for example) an alarm message will be sent out right away.
There are no monthly fees for the cloud service!
Sentinel can be used to monitor data centers, greenhouses, grow ops, livestock and farms, medical and cold storage facilities, electrical, oil and gas operations, HVAC systems and more.
This Sentinel version uses a wired Ethernet connection and your Internet service to connect to the Sensaphone.net cloud. Models are also available in NEMA4X enclosures and with cellular service options.
- Sentinel 12 Zone Alarm Panel in NEMA4X with Clear Door
- Power supply
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Communication: Ethernet
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109Â° to 168Â°F | -85Â° to 76Â°C
- Output: One Output Relay; can be manually switched or programmed to switch on alarm
- Remote Access: Web site to access status and programming
- Local Notifiers: LED's for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
- Alarm Notifiers: An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls*
- Power Supply: Comes with plug in power supply which also monitors for power failures.
- Battery Backup: Up to 8 Hours
Be the first to
Leave a Review