The Sensaphone WSG 30 is a wireless alarm system from Sensaphone. This system can support up to 30 unique wireless WSG sensors. The sensors each have incredible battery life and are capable of running on AA batteries for up to 3 years! Each sensor has a wireless transmission range of up to 300 feet, but the sensors themselves are also each capable of operating as repeaters. This allows the sensors to create what is called a "mesh" network where each sensor will communicate with the WSG 30 alarm unit themselves but will also repeat additional WSG Wireless sensors signals. The sensors each also monitor their battery conditions and if a low battery level is detected it will instantly trigger an alarm.
Wireless sensors give end users great flexibility in sensor placement. If you find the sensors are in a location prone to temporary and nuisance temperature fluctuations for example you can simply move it to an area with a more consistent and representative temperature for that zone.
The WSG-30 alarm unit connects to your local network via an ethernet cable than communicates all of its information online via a web interface.
- (1) Sensaphone WSG30
- (1) AC Power Adapter
- (1) 2.4 GHz antenna
- (1) CAT5 patch cable
- (1) Mounting hardware kit
- (1)Software cd w/ instruction manual
Wireless Sensor Features
- Up to 30 wireless sensors reporting back to the main unit.
- Sensors can be up to 300 feet away.
- Creates its own Mesh Network so that sensors can be used as repeaters and routers.
- The Wireless sensors can operate on standard AA batteries for up to 3 years.
- All sensors are supervised with their battery level reported and monitored.
- If any sensor has a low battery or drops offline, a diagnostic alarm is generated and users are contacted.
- Eight User Profiles can be programmed with 4 Contact Methods for each one, for a total of 32 alarm notifications.
- Each Contact Method can be an e-mail or a text message.
- When used in a data center environment, alarms can also be sent directly to Network Management Software using SNMP traps
- Power Failure
- Low Backup Battery
- Sensor Diagnostics for low sensor battery or sensor not responding
- The WSG-30 main unit includes an internal battery backup system that will power the device for up to two hours in case of a power failure.
The WSG-30 includes a built-in web server. Just browse to its web page for all programming, configuration, and access to current status. Even alarm history and data logging can be easily accessed through the web. Up to 64,000 time stamped records can be stored inside the WSG-30 to follow history and trends of the monitored conditions. Data log history can be accessed directly through the built in web page, exported in a standard format, or interfaced using XML.Local Display:
For a quick local check of the sensors, there is a 4 line display and keypad interface right on the front. The status of all sensors can be easily and quickly viewed at anytime without the need for a computer.Modbus Protocol:
Support for the Modbus protocol is included in the WSG-30. Third party automation software can be used to connect and pull data for all sensor values in real time.SNMP Management:
The WSG-30 also allows full remote management using the SNMP protocol. All status values as well as programming parameters can be accessed using Get and Set commands from standard network management software.
Be the first to
Leave a Review