The WSG Temperature Sensor is a wireless alarm unit designed for use with the Sensaphone WSG 30. The sensor comes with an internal temperature sensor, which could be removed and a remote temperature probe attached instead if you are choosing to monitor areas unsuitable for the wireless transmitter component. The sensor comes complete with two AA batteries which will power the sensor for approximately two years*.
*AC Adapter Available in which case the batteries become a backup power source!
- (1) Sensaphone WSG Wireless Temperature Sensor
- (2) AA Batteries
- (1) Mounting Kit
- Operating Temperature Range: 32Â° to 122Â°F (0Â° to 50Â°C) (with External Probe (FGD-WSG30-TEX): -109Â° to 115Â°F (-85Â° to 57Â°C))
- Sensor Type: 2.8K Thermistor
- Accuracy: Â±1.0Â°F (Â±0.56Â°C)
- Range: Up to 300â² (90m)
- Power Requirements: (2) AA Batteries / 5VDC Power Supply (Router Mode)
- Wireless Technology: ISM 2.4GHz, 100 mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White plastic
- Size: 3.1â³ x 3.8â³ x 1.1" (7.9cm x 9.8cm x 2.85cm)
- Compatibility: WSG30
Be the first to
Leave a Review