WNEAWMFS Winland Wireless Multi Function Transmitter
The Winland EA-WMFS wireless multi-function sensor for use with the EnviroAlert EA800-ip. Attach any of the Winland hardwired sensors or other devices which use a contact closure to this wireless transmitter to instantly turn a normally wired sensor into a wireless sensor. The EA-WMFS has a wireless transmission distance of 45 â to 100â indoor (results may vary).
- 1 x Winland WMFS Wireless Multi-Function Transmitter
1 x Winland WMFS Wireless Multi-Function Transmitter
- Sensing Range: Remote sensor dependent - requires remote sensor for operation.
- Power Requirements: 2 - AA Alkaline Batteries or +12 VDC @
- Unit Operating Range: +32Â° to 122Â° F (0Â° to +50Â° C) Non-condensing environment.
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years
- Frequency: 2.405 GHz - 2.480 GHz, 16 channels. See owners manual for more information.
- Transmission Distance: 1,000" (304.8 m) line-of-sight
- Weight: 0.25 lb (0.11 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.67" x 2.65" x 1.17" (9.3 cm x 6.7 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Mounting: Surface mount
Detection Model Number Part Number Range Temp Ultra Low (White) TEMP-UL-S +32Â° to 299Â° F -112Â° to +32Â° F Temp High (Red) Stainless Steel TEMP-H-S M-001-0081 +32Â° to 299Â° F Temp High (Red) Waterproof TEMP-H-W M-001-0087 +32Â° to 221Â° F Temp Low (Blue) Stainless Steel TEMP-L-S M-001-0082 -58Â° to +158Â° F Temp Low (Blue) Waterproof TEMP-L-W M-001-0086 -58Â° to +158Â° F Water Surface Sensor (supervised) W-S-S M-001-0094 Water Under Carpet (supervised) W-UC-S M-001-0009 N.O./N.C. devices
Be the first to
Leave a Review