Mier DA500CP Driveway Alarm Control Panel
The Mier Products DA500CP control panel has a 24V output as well as a dry contact output you can choose between to activate different alarms, sirens, chimes etc.
Use the DA500CP controller with a Mier magnetic driveway alarm probe to detect vehicles entering or leaving your driveway. The driveway probe sends an alarm signal up to the wire back to the control box in your home which sounds a whistle to alert you. The probe only detects metal so you will never receive false alerts from animals, people etc. The sensitivity of the probe is adjustable at the control box, as well as the length of time that the whistle will sound.
For a more pleasant sounding chime tone please consider an additional Mier wired or wireless chime. The Mier control panel can be used with the DA078 and DA066MP, DA655 or DA052V.
The DA500CP may also be used as a replacement for failed Winland VAL1 systems, where the driveway probe is still functional but the control panel is not. If you are splicing underground wires be sure to also order a KLICKITC8816 burial splice kit.
* Please note this is the control panel only. If you wish to purchase a complete system please see the DA500 driveway alarm.
Mier DA500CP Driveway Alarm Control Panel - Specifications
- Input -- 120 VAC, 50-60Hz, 3.6 Watt
- Output -- 24 VDC at 100 Milliamps or: Dry Contact Relay - 24V/1AMP Maximum
- Surge protected from transients
- Adjustable sensor sensitivity
- Adjustable time control for electronic whistle
- Operating temperature -- 20 degree F to 160 degree F
- Weight -- 6 pounds
- Operating Probe resistance - 900-1100 ohms
Mier DA500CP Driveway Alarm Control Panel - Included
- Solid-state Master Control Panel
- Electronic whistle with on-off switch
- Red LED power-on indicator
- UL listed transformer and cord
- SPDT relay output built-in
1 x DA500CP Control Panel (with power supply)
Input -- 120 VAC, 50-60Hz, 3.6 Watts
Output -- 24 VDC at 100 Milliamps or: Dry Contact Relay - 24V/1AMP Maximum
Surge protected from transients
Adjustable sensor sensitivity
Adjustable time control for electronic whistle
Operating temperature -- 20 degree F to 160 degree F
Weight -- six (6) pounds
Operating Probe resistance - 900-1100 ohms
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.