Dakota Alert DCPTRAN4000 Magnetic Probe Transmitter Box with No Probe
The Dakota DCPTRAN4000 works by sending a wireless signal to a receiver inside your home when its magnetic probe detects large moving vehicles. The signal can be sent up to 1 mile or 5280 feet* away which means the size of your laneway will never be an issue.
Note: This model is a transmitter box only and does not include magnetic probe.
* Only compatible with the 4000 series receivers but will work with older model probes.
Dakota Alert Duty Cycle Probe Transmitter Specifications:
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Operating Voltage - 9V
- Operating Temperature Range - -30° F to 110° F
- Wireless Range - 5280 Feet (1 Mile)*
- Low Battery Warning
* Clear line of sight. Actual distance will be affected by obsticles such as trees, hills and walls.
Dakota Alert Duty Cycle Probe Transmitter Includes:
- 1 - Wireless Transmitter for Dakota Alert Driveway Probes
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.