Extend your IMS systems monitoring capability across multiple locations with the IMS-4002 Node. Each Node offers 64 more IP addresses, 8 more environmental sensors and additional power monitoring to your system.
Each IMS4001E Host can manage up to 31 Nodes, giving you the capacity to monitor 256 environmental elements, 2048 IP addresses and power in 32 separate locations.
The IMS Hosts and Nodes connect to one other via any LAN, so you not need to run cabling from the hose to each Node. As long as the host is on the same network as the nodes they will work together.
- 1 - Sensaphone IMS-4002 International Node
- 12' of Wire
- Housed in a 9.6"w x 1.75"h x 7"d enclosure, which is 1 EIA rack-mount space high.
- The sensor inputs are designed to interface with IMS-4000 series sensors (See Appendix C). The use of RJ-45 jacks for sensor inputs allows the use of existing structured cabling to connect remote sensors.
- The Node unit comes with a built-in microphone. Directly below the built-in mic is a separate jack for connecting an optional condenser microphone to sense audible alarms, such as smoke detectors.
- This jack is for connecting to your network so that the IMS-4000 Node can communicate with the IMS-4000 Host and ping selected network servers and/or services. Two LEDs indicate Link Status (left) and Receive Date status (right).
- The RS-232 serial port is used to configure network settings. The port is DB9 male DTE and operates at 9600 baud, no parity, and 1 stop bit. A DB9 female null modem cable is required to configure network settings.
- The on/off switch connects main power and battery power to the system. In the event that main power fails, the backup battery system will automatically power the system.
- The rear panel is where the main power cord exits the unit. A 120VAC/60Hz to 8VAC adapter provides main power to the unit.
- The battery compartment is located below the top panel. Batteries are required to keep the unit running in the event of a power failure. The unit requires six (6) C-size 1.2V 2000mAHr Ni-Cad batteries (included). To remove or replace batteries, remove the top cover with a small flat-head screwdriver.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.