Sensaphone FGD-0240 4-20mA RTD Probe Sensor for Extreme Temperatures
The Sensaphone FGD-0240 is a 4-20mA temperature sensor for use in extreme hi/low applications. Out of the box the sensor is capable of monitoring temperatures anywhere between -200 and +35C, perfect for ultra cold freezers. The sensor can also be used to monitor temperature up too +204C, just give us a call and let us know the range you're requiring as the high temperature ranges require special calibrating prior to ordering and shipping.
Note: A 24VDC power supply is required to power any 4-20mA sensor. See the FGD-0070.
FGD-0240 Temperture Sensor Specifications
- Dimensions: 1" stainless steel RTD probe
- Standard Temperature Range: -200° to 35°C
- Custom temperature ranges can be requested -200° to 204°C please call for pricing
- Comes with 10 feet of wire.
- 4-20mA output
FGD-0240 Temperture Sensor Includes
- 1 x FGD 0240 Ultra Low Temperature Sensor -200° to 35°C
- 1 x 1" probe
Note: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.