MarCell PRO Cellular Fridge and Freezer Alert
The MarCell PRO Cellular Fridge and Freezer Alert uses a wired probe to monitor fridge and freezer temperatures. It also monitors for power failures. Temperature readings are logged every 30 minutes.
The external temperature probe is placed in a fridge or freezer or wherever the temperature needs to be monitored for high or low levels. The main unit plugs in to a nearby receptacle for power & power failure monitoring.
The MarCell Pro doesn't require a connection to your network or any complicated set-up. It comes with a built-in pre-activated cellular communication to send data back to the cloud service for data logging and alerts.
- Refridgerator monitoring
- Freezer monitoring
- Temperature monitoring
- Power monitoring
The cloud service will log temperatures every 30 minutes and upload them for later analysis. In case a power failure is detected or if the temperature goes above or below your set thresholds, an alert will be immediately sent by email or text to the contact(s) you specify.
The user can also request an immediate update at any time remotely. Up to 20 Real-time Data / Instant Updates per month are included with the PRO subscription.
The Marcell Pro service features advanced permissions and enterprise level views, allowing multiple units to be viewed in one account. Read-only access can be set up for specified users.
In case of a power failure, the on board rechargeable battery keeps it working for 24-48 hours so temperature readings will continue and alerts will continue.
To provide further protection from costly water damage due to floods or leaky appliances, add an wireless water sensor part# SEN-100-WR
Works throughout Canada with the exception of Saskatchewan as they have not yet upgraded their network to CATM1 service.
Please note: MarCell PRO requires a subscription service.
This affordable service offers the following plans:
- $179.40 (14.95 per month, billed annually - at sensoredlife.com
- All cellular connection fees for device & cloud service
- Unlimited phone call, text and email call alerts
- Unlimited historical data captured and stored
- Monitors temperature, humidity and power status / power failure
- Temperature logged to cloud every 30 minutes
- Will alert on freeze or hi/low temperature and humidity
- Will alert on power failure and also power restoral
- Supervised heartbeat will send notification in case of communication loss
- No landline or Internet needed at monitored location
- Easy to install and set up
- Perfect for homes, cottages, remote homes, green houses, refrigerator and freezer monitoring, medical storage and food storage monitoring and alarms
- In case of an alarm, user is notified immediately right away by telephone call, email or text message
- Easy cloud set up and access using a web browser or Internet-enabled smartphone
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure. last 24-48 hours in case of a power failure
- Power: 110VAC to 5VDC, 2A plug in power adaptor
- Probe Temperature Alarm Range: -20F to 120F (-28 to +48C)
- Humidity Alarm Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Rechargeable Battery: Internal 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion rechargeable (included)
MarCell MARCELL-PRO-ATT-PB Includes
- 1 x MarCell PRO for Canada with External Temperature Probe
- All required batteries, power cords etc.
How often does Marcell report in with temperature and humidity data?
Current temperature and humidity is checked against your settings every 10 seconds. If the current readings are outside of your safe range, an alert will be sent immediately. If readings are within your safe range, they are recorded every 30 minutes locally and uploaded every 8 hours to the cloud service for historical logging. At that point, this data is displayed on the web site in graph or chart form.
In case of an alarm condition, the alert is sent right away!
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.