FloLogic Plus Whole Home Water Flow Meter with Automatic Shut Off, 1 Inch Valve, WiFi Connect
The FloLogic system constantly monitors water flow and automatically turns off the water supply if a leak is detected. Unlike traditional water sensor based systems that rely in strategically placed sensors, FloLogic's EverWatch™ flow sensing technology catches water leaks as small as 15mL per minute anywhere downstream of its installation. It works 24/7 to protect your property and even has a battery back-up in case of power failure.
The included WiFi Connect module lets you check status, control the valve and get alerts anywhere you have Internet connectivity!
Unlike cheaper systems, FloLogic is built to last. It uses solid lead free cast bronze construction with a stainless steel ball with UL, cUL, UPC, cUPC and NSF 61-8 certification. It comes standard with a 2 year limited warranty or 5 year warranty when connected full time using the optional WiFi Connect module.*
FloLogic has two settings, 'occupied' and 'away' with programmable settings to allow water to flow longer during home mode, and shorter during away mode. The system comes with a keypad control panel that can be installed in a convenient location away from the valve, to display water flow, for programming, and to set the system in to home or away modes, or to manually open or shut the water valve.
The FloLogic system can connect to most security systems or automation systems.
FloLogic can be connected to an irrigation system or water softener to temporarily override the shut-off to allow those systems to function normally if they are installed after the valve. It's also possible to expand the system with an external relay (sold separately) to control other devices including 120V and 240V devices.
Most insurance companies offer a discounted rates when FloLogic is installed. Check with your insurance company for details.
FloLogic FLS0035-1-PLUS v3.5 Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter & WiFi Connect Features:
- Capable of detecting water flow at 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon, 15 ml) per minute
- Compatible with all domestic water pipe systems
- Can be installed in any orientation
- Integrated manual override
- When AC power is interrupted, System Battery provides power
- When AC power is restored, the Power Supply will recharge the System Battery
- Control Panel has backlit LCD display and soft-touch silicone keypad
- Less than 2 PSI pressure drop at 30 GPM. Less than 5 PSI pressure drop at 50 GPM
- Maximum designed working pressure is 100 PSI
- Full-port, lead free, cast bronze construction with stainless steel ball
- Valve physical attributes: 12" long x 4 3/4" deep x 10" high; 11.5 lbs.
- Equipped with 1" threaded union fittings on both ends of the valve.
- Included Communication Cable provides for 50 feet between Valve and Control Panel. Longer cables are available if needed
- UL-listed Class II power supply
- 2 year warranty - 5 years if WiFi connected (see details)
*The FloLogic System will currently ship in two separate orders. Connect Wifi modules are currently estimated to be available April 2024 and will ship once in stock.
FloLogic Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter Includes
- 1 Inch Valve Assembly
- Flow Sensor
- Key Pad
- Power Supply
- Backup Battery
- Cabling (50 foot)
FloLogic 3.5 Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter Documents
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.