DCRH-4K-PLUS Dakota Alert Rubber Hose Wireless Driveway Alarm with Relay
The DCRH-4K-PLUS offers the same great features as the DCRH4000 while adding a 12VDC output and two relay outputs that can be used to trigger strobes, sirens or additional remote chimes. Plus they can also be used to connect to an alarm system or the SWITCHSPOT WiFi email/text alert device.
Detect and be alerted when a vehicle enters your driveway, gas station, filling station, service station. The Dakota Alert DCRH-4K-PLUS driveway alarm system uses a rubber hose sensor that is laid across the area where vehicles will enter. When the vehicle drives over the hose the wireless transmitter will send a signal to the receiver which will play a sound and light up the LED indicator light.
The DCRH-4K-PLUS has a long wireless range of up to 1 mile or 5280* from the transmitter to the receiver.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor and transmitter
DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
UT4000 - additional universal push button transmitter
The included DCR4000 receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March
The transmitter is battery powered using a 9V battery (not included) and the receiver is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Note: 2500 series are not compatible with 4000 series.
Dakota DCRH-4K-PLUS Wireless Driveway Alarm Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Includes 25 foot rubber hose
- Wireless transmitter is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile wireless range*
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by the included plug-in adapter
- 2 x Form C relay outputs rated to 3A
- 1 x 12 VDC output rated to 400mA
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota DCRH-4K-PLUS Included:
- Wireless transmitter with 25 foot rubber hose vehicle detector (DCHT4000)
- Indoor wireless receiver (RE-4K-PLUS)
- Plug-in power supply for the receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.