Dakota Alert BBT4000 Additional Break Beam Transmitter Pair
The BBT4000 is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam sensor that'™s simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. Because the unit is self-powered there is no need to run wires for power. Installation time can be as little as a few minutes.
The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and will send a signal back to a DCR4000 or RE-4K-PLUS receiver (not included) up to a mile away anytime someone passes between the sensors.
The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and will not be activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. It can be mounted high enough to avoid dogs and other animals, but it will detect any intruder walking through the beam area. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter.
Note - The BBT4000 replaces the BBT2500 and has up to double the range, however the units are not cross compatible
Dakota Alert BBT4000 Beam Sensors - Specifications
- Transmitter Size - 13.25" x3.25" �x2"
- Wireless Frequency - 434 MHz
- Wireless Range - 1 mile (5280 feet)*
- Power Type (included) - Solar/Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Detection Type - Infrared Break Beam
- Detection Range - 300 feet
- Operating Temp. - -30 F to 120 F
Dakota Alert BBT-4000 Beam Sensors Includes
- 1 x BBT4000 Break Beam Transmitter Pair with internal Solar Rechargeable Batteries
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.