CARSPOT combines local driveway notifications with an email or email-to-text alert! Be alerted when visitors, customers, delivery people or intruders enter your protected area even when you're away.
CARSPOT is perfect for businesses such as greenhouse
operations where employees or owners need the flexibility and mobility
to be anywhere on the property (or even away from the property!) but
still be notified when a customer or delivery arrives.
The magnetic vehicle probe detects only moving vehicles and sends a wireless signal to the receiver that can be up to 4000 feet (3/4 mile)* away. The receiver will light up an LED indicator and play an alert sound.
The probe installs underneath or alongside the driveway. The included 50 foot cable connects to a battery powered transmitter.
Vehicle Detecting Driveway Alarm Sends Email or Email-to-Text Alerts
In addition to local visual and audible alerts, the system includes a WiFi adapter that connects to your WiFi network and the driveway alarm receiver. It uses the FREE Cloud service to send an email or email-to-text message when triggered.
*Note: Motion sensor will also detect large animals. Wireless range is open air, line of sight with no interference or obstructions. Interference and obstructions like walls or trees will reduce range. Wireless signals cannot pass through metal walls or metal structures.
*Email-to-Text may need to be activated by your cellular carrier. Carriers may charge for this service. Eg. Verizon customers can send an email to their firstname.lastname@example.org and AT&T customers can send an email to their email@example.com (eg firstname.lastname@example.org). Or for even faster messaging use an email to text gateway like ClickSend.
How CARSPOT Works:
- Magnetic probe buries under or alongside driveway to detect vehicles
- Probe connects to included wireless transmitter with 50 foot cable
- Wireless transmitter sends signal to wireless receiver
- Wireless receiver plugs in to wall outlet and chimes on alert
- WiFi adapter connects to receiver and your WiFi to send an alert to up to 5 emails
- Emails can be sent to an email-to-text service from Verizon, AT&T or ClickSend (charges may apply)
- Works with WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Power Supply: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Probe transmitter power supply 4xCR123A batteries (included)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where WiFi adapter installed
- Up to 1 Mile range, clear line of sight without interference
- Detection range approximately 10-12 radius from probe
- Transmitter operating temperature range -30F to 110F
- Plug in chime receiver offers 12 different tones/sounds
CARSPOT2-DK4P Kit Includes
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT2 WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 1 x Plug-in Indoor chime receiver with relays
- 1 x Plug-in power supply for receiver
- 1 x Magnetic vechicle probe with transmitter
- 4 x CR123A batteries
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.