Dakota Alert DCMT4000 Additional PIR Motion Sensor
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding a PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor. This weatherproof sensor can be mounted inside or outdoors to monitor driveways, entrances, pool areas, service entrances and more. It runs on a 9V battery and sends a wireless signal to the Dakota 4000 receiver when motion is sensed.
This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000, DCPA4000, DCRH4000.
Compatible with the Dakota DCR4000 and RE-4K-PLUS receivers that will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
Note: The DCMT4000 replaces the DCMT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCMT-4000 Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 5280foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.