Dakota Alert DCMA-4K-PLUS Wireless Long Range Driveway Alarm with Relay
Get notified when someone or something enters your property with the Dakota Alert DCMA4000 driveway alarm system. With its PIR motion sensor, long-range wireless range and easy setup, this may well be the best driveway alarm for general applications. The motion sensor may also be used for entrances, porches, or other areas you wish to protect or monitor.
The Dakota DCMA4000 motion sensor is outdoor rated and will detect people and vehicles entering your property or driveway, sending a wireless signal up to a mile to the wireless receiver. When motion is detected, the receiver will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor and transmitter
DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
UT4000 - additional universal push button transmitter
BBT4000 - additional break beam sensor
The included DCR4000 receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March
The transmitter is battery powered using a 9V battery (not included) and the receiver is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Note: 2500 series are not compatible with 4000 series.
Dakota DCMA-4K-PLUS Wireless Driveway Alarm Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 5280 foot wireless range*
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by the included plug-in adapter
- Receiver has 2 x Form C relays rated max 3A 30VDC, and 1 x 12VDC ouput rated 400mA
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota DCMA-4K-PLUS Included:
- Outdoor rated PIR motion sensor (DCMT4000)
- Indoor wireless receiver (RE-4K-PLUS)
- Plug-in power supply for the receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
NOTE: RELAY CONTACTS ARE RATED FOR LOW VOLTAGE DC ONLY. DO NOT CONNECT HIGH VOLTAGE OR AC POWER TO THE OUTPUT RELAYS.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.