Dakota Alert DCMT4000 Additional PIR Motion Sensor
This is an open box item, in brand new condition with full manufacturer's warranty. Limited Quantities available.
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding a PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor. This weatherproof sensor can be mounted inside or outdoors to monitor driveways, entrances, pool areas, service entrances and more. It runs on a 9V battery and sends a wireless signal to the Dakota 4000 receiver when motion is sensed.
This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000, DCPA4000, DCRH4000.
Compatible with the Dakota DCR4000 and RE-4K-PLUS receivers that will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
Note: The DCMT4000 replaces the DCMT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCMT4000 Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 5280foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.