Dakota 4000 Wireless Dual Probe Directional Driveway Alarm System
The Dakota Alert DUAL-4000 directional driveway alarm system senses not just vehicle motion but also direction. This allows the system to alert the owner using a different chime tone for vehicles that are entering vs exiting.
The kit comes with two probes that are placed near or under the driveway with a detection range of approximately 10 feet. The sensors are connected to a battery powered wireless transmitter that sends a wireless signal back to DCR4000 receiver which activates tones/outputs based on your programming. Different sounds can be selected for vehicles traveling in either direction. The receiver has a plug in power supply for full time power.
Additional DCR4000 receiver(s) can be added to expand the system with chimes in different locations in the area.
The DUAL4000 has a long wireless range of up to 1 mile (5280feet) from the transmitter to the receiver.
Dakota DUAL-4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit Features:
- Dual magnetic vehicle probes sense vehicle direction
- Probes connect to wireless transmitter
- Wireless receiver can play a different tone for vehicles that are coming vs going (entry vs exit)
- Transmitter is battery operated by 3 x CR123A batteries (not included)
- Receiver comes with plug-in power supply
- Range up to 1 mile / 5280 feet / 1.6 km maximum
Dakota DUAL-44000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit Includes:
- 1 x DAPT-4000 ( Dual probes, 50 feet of direct burial probe wire, transmitter)
- 1 x DCR4000
- Power supply for receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.