The DoorBird 2-Wire Ethernet PoE Converter is probably the world‘s smallest and most powerful converter. It allows you to transfer network data (Ethernet) and power (PoE) with a simple two-wire cable over long distances. For example; existing buildings with a simple two-wire bell wire can be equipped with network technology without having to retrofit any network cables.
Doorbird 2 Wire Ethernet PoE Converter Features:
- Use of existing cabling
- Only a two-wire cable required for both data transmission and power supply (PoE)
- Compact design, robust housing
- Easy and fast installation
Doorbird 2 Wire Ethernet PoE Converter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 88 mm (H x W x D) 1,30 x 0,98 x 3,46 in (H x W x D)
- Power supply: PoE-Switch or PoE-Injector (IEEE 802.3 af), not included
- Operating conditions -25 to 55°C / -13 to 131°F
- Speed: Up to 60 mbit/s at maximum transmission range
- Latency: ~ 0.01 ms
- Connectors: 1x RJ45 jack (10/100 Base-T), 2x screw terminals
- PoE: PoE 802.3 af/at Mode-A and PoE +, up to 30 W
- Data line pair: 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)
- Range: 80 meters / 262 feet with unshielded two-wire cable
- Scope of delivery: 1 x DoorBird 2-Wire Ethernet PoE Converter Sender 1 x DoorBird 2-Wire Ethernet PoE Converter Receiver 1 x DIN-Rail adapter
- Required accessories: 2 x Network cable, IEEE 802.3 af PoE Switch or PoE Injector, e.g. DoorBird Gigabit PoE Injector, D-Link DGS-1008P or TPLink TL-PoE150S Compatible with all DoorBird IP Video Door Stations.
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS, IP50
- Weather-proof: No
- Weight: 140 g
- EAN: 4260423860360
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.