The elegant dual-frequency RFID transponder Key Fob A8005 from DoorBird supports the world‘s most commonly used RFID frequencies 125 KHz and 13.56 MHz.
For the frequency range 125 KHz the Key Fob has an integrated antenna and an EM4100 chip.
For the 13.56 MHz frequency range, the Key Fob has an integrated antenna and a Mifare DESFire EV2 chip with a large rewritable memory (8K).
Pack of 10 = One pack contains 10 pieces of A8005. Do not separate/divide or sell by the piece.
DoorBird RF Key Fob, Pack of 10 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 44 x 31 x 5 mm (H x W x D) 1,7 x 1,2 x 0,2 in (H x W x D)
- Weight 5,4 g per piece, 54 g per pack of 10
- Material: ABS, black
- Supported frequencies: 125 KHz, 13,56 MHz
- Supported RFID Standards: EM4100, Mifare DESFire EV2
- Integrated memory: 8K (Mifare DESFire EV2)
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Approvals: IP54
- Scope of delivery: 10x Dual-Frequency RFID Key Fob A8005
- EAN: 4260423868960
CURRENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported door stations: D21x series, D1812 series
- Available separately: see www.doorbird.com/de/buy
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.