Dakota 4000 Dual Probe Directional Driveway Alarm System with Relay Outputs
The Dakota Alert DUAL-4K-PLUS directional driveway alarm system senses not just vehicle motion but also direction. This allows the system to alert the owner using a different chime tone for vehicles that are entering vs exiting.
The DUAL-4K-PLUS also has separate relay outputs so one can trigger for entry and one can trigger for exit direction.
The kit comes with two probes that are placed near or under the driveway with a detection range of approximately 10 feet. The sensors are connected to a battery powered wireless transmitter that sends a wireless signal back to RE-4K-PLUS receiver which activates tones/outputs based on your programming. Different sounds/outputs can be selected for vehicles traveling in either direction. The receiver has a plug in power supply for full time power.
The DUAL4KPLUS has a long wireless range of up to 1 mile (5280feet)* from the transmitter to the receiver.
Dakota DUAL-4K-PLUS Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit Features:
- Dual magnetic vehicle probes sense vehicle direction
- Probes connect to wireless transmitter
- Wireless receiver can play a different tone for vehicles that are coming vs going (entry vs exit)
- Separate relay outputs for each direction of vehicle motion to activate external devices or systems
- Transmitter is battery operated by 3 x CR123A batteries (not included)
- Receiver comes with plug-in power supply
- Range up to 1 mile / 5280 feet / 1.6 km* maximum
Dakota DUAL-4K-PLUS Wireless Driveway Alarm Kit Includes:
- 1 x DAPT-4000 ( Dual probes, 50 feet of direct burial probe wire, transmitter)
- 1 x RE-4K-PLUS
- Power supply for receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.