The Elk 110 siren driver comes with pre-recorder high quality voice messages and built in siren sounds. The 110 features low current draw, and using the Elk exclusive MilliMiser feature the current draw can be reduced even further.Other Unique Features:
- Combo Trigger: This feature is useful with controls which have a single alarm output and pulsing option. The control could then activated both the burglar and the fire alarm sounds.
- VolumeStep: This feature can start the siren sound at a low volume and gradually "step up" to full volume over a 90 second time period.
1 x Elk 110 Siren Driver
- Installer Friendly - Compact & Easy to Mount
- Three Input Channels, Burglar, Fire, and Carbon Monoxide
- Bilingual Voice - English and or Spanish, Siren Only, Speech Only, or Combined
- MilliMiser¢„¢ Lowers Current Draw
- ComboTrigger¢„¢ For Single Outputs
- VolumeStep¢„¢ Slowly Increases Siren Volume
- Temporal 3 Coded Fire Signal
- Temporal 4 Coded CO Signal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 10 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.25 Amps, (800 mA on MilliMiser¢„¢ setting), with one 8 Ohm speaker
- Sound Level: 122 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 Ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Load: 4 Ohms
- Size: 2.75" x 4.0" (70mm x 102mm)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.