The ELK 124 (V3) is an eight (8) channel voice recordable module. Each individual channel can hold up to one (1) minute of recorded audio (voice, music etc.) for a total of eight (8) minutes of recordable audio. No PC is required for recording with a built in microphone and a "record" button built on. There is a line level output jack, channel activation switches and the module can play each channel once or be set to infinite repeat.
- Eight Channels of Recordable Voice/Music.
- Maximum record time is 8 minutes which may be divided between the number of channels required
- Recordings are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Each channel selectable for "+" or "-" triggering.
- Each channel will accept a momentary trigger.
- Continuous playback or "One Shot" settings.
- Built-in condenser microphone for recording.
- Adjustable speaker volume and current draw.
- Powerful 24 watt audio amplifier for Speakers.
- Line Level Output for Amplifiers and Paging Systems.
- PC sound card interface connector.
- Mounted inside ELK-PB1 plastic enclosure.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
1 x ELK 124 Voice and Siren Module
- Operating Voltage: 11 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: .2 to 2 Amps, (depends on volume setting and speaker loading)
- Sound Level: 122 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms
- Max. Message Length: 1 minute per channel or 8 minutes for a combined single channel
- Enclosure Size: 6.5" W x 4.375"H x 2"D, White Plastic
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.