ELK M1DBHR is perfect for retro-fit installations where you have existing multiple home run 4 conductor keypad and data wires. The M1DBHR will split the main 485 data bus into 4 manage 485 branches. Each branch can have 2 parallel home run cables for a total of 8 home runs.
- Splits The Controls' RS-485 Data Bus Output Into 4 Managed Branches
- Each Managed Branch Can Have 2 Parallel Home Run Cables (Total Of 8 Home Runs)
- EOL Termination Of Each Branch Insures Proper Operation And Supervision
- Works With Std. 4 Conductor Home Run Wire
- An Additional Unit May Be Connected In Parallel To The Control For Expanding Total Capacity
- Includes Mounting Rails for ELK-SWB Boxes
1 x ELK M1DBHR Retrofit Hub
- Inputs: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Output: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.75"
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.