The M1EZ8 control board can be used in place of the M1 gold if the ability to remotely control your system via voice and telephone is not required. At an exceptional value, the M1EZ8 has unsurpassed opportunity for expansion, networking, and remote programming and control capability through the internet.With the ability to interface with lighting controls, HVAC communicating thermostats, touch-screens, and many other industry-standard system components, the possibilities for the monitoring and control of your home or business are endless.
- Large zone capacity: 8 on-board zones expandable to 200
- Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones
- Two-way Listen-in capability via Central Station
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full-text keypad programming - no manual required!
- 12 On-board Outputs: 1 siren driver/voltage, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (10mA) outputs
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
1 x Elk M1EZ8 Cross Platform Control
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, Ethernet or local from RS-232 port with optional M1EZ8MSI Main Serial Interface
- Automatic answering machine bypass
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using 2-way Power Line Carrier (PLC) or RS-232 Serial Port*
- On, Off, Pre-set Dim, All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages*
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats*
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or PC Web Browser
- Interface with a broad range of other systems*
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.