The ELK M1XIN is a 16 zone hard wired input expander for the ELK M1 system. The M1XIN adds 16 EOL supervised zones and operates from a 4-wire data bus. The M1 allows for up too 12 of these to be used with one system, allowing for a total of up too 208 inputs with one installation.
- 16 EOL Resistor Supervised Hardwire Zones
- Operates on the 4-Wire Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Plug-In Terminal Strips
- Status and Diagnostic LED
- On-Board EOL Bus Termination Jumper
- Vertical Mounting using ELK-SWG Glides(included)
1 x ELK M1XIN Input Expander
- Inputs: Plug-In Terminals with Elevator Style Wire Clamps and Screws
- Operating Power Range: 9 to 14 VDC
- Current Draw: 65 mA
- Size: 6" x 3.25" x .75" H
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.