The Elk M1XOVR is an output expander which adds 8 voltage outputs and 8 SPDT relay outputs to your M1 system. The output expander operates via the 4 wire data bus and up to 12 may be used in total.
- 8 Voltage Outputs
- 8 Single-Pole, Double-Pole Relay Outputs
- Operates on the 4-Wire Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- One (1) - Twelve (12) Conductor "Flying Lead" Wire Harness
- Voltage Outputs may be converted to Relays using M1RB Relay Boards
- Status LED with Diagnostic Display
- Mounts in Enclosure using ELK-SWG Glides, SWP or SWP3 Structured Wire Plates, or Double Sided Foam Tape
1 x Elk M1X0VR Relay Expander
- Voltage Outputs: 12 VDC @ 50 mA each
- Relay Outputs: SPDT rated for 7 Amps @ 28VDC, 10 Amps @ 125 VAC
- Wire Harness Length: 12"
- Operating Power Range: 9 to 14 VDC
- Current Draw: 65 mA Nom., 330 mA Max.
- Size: 6" x 3.25" x .75" H
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.