The EMX OWL is an outdoor combination microwave and infrared (PIR) sensor designed to be used for access control and alert systems. The EMX OWL is able to distinguish between vehicle and pedestrian traffic, can determine cross traffic.
OWL can also detect the direction of motion to activate in one direction only.
OWL can be used for presence detection, not just motion, with customizable presence detection area.
Applications include loading dock doors, high speed dock doors, activation of warning alarms and warning lights or strobe lights, at car dealerships and manufacturing facilities.
OWL combines activation and protection in a single sensor unit
OWL has two configurable relay outputs and is set up using a wireless remote control.
NOTE: OWL does NOT ship with the remote control for set up - it is purchased separately as part number EMX-5418-2 and one remote can be used for multiple OWL sensors as an installer tool or on site for adjustments.
Note: This is a sensor only, no power or alert system included.
EMX OWL Outdoor Microwave & PIR Motion & Presence Sensor Features:
- outdoor rated combination PIR and Microwave sensor
- Motion and presence detection
- Direction detection
- Advanced microwave & PIR technology with adjustable detection field
- Distinguish between vehicle and humans
- Adjustable filtering settings using remote
- Mounting height 3.5-6.5m (11.5-21.3 ft)
- Voltage requirement 12-24VDC/C
- IP65 outdoor rated
- OWL REMOTE required for set up - remote is NOT included.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.