The EMX Raven is an outdoor microwave sensor designed to be used for access control and alert systems. The EMX Raven is able to distinguish between vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Applications include activation of industrial automati doors, truck and tow motor detection, barrier arm activation, parking garage and car wash entrances.
Raven has two configurable relay outputs. It has an optional remote control available for adjustments.
Note: This is a sensor only, no power or alert system included.
EMX Raven Outdoor Microwave Motion Sensor Features:
- outdoor rated Microwave sensor
- Distinguish between vehicles and people
- Cand isregard pedestrian and parallel traffic
- Flexible adjustment of detection field
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- IP67 weatherproof
- Configure using push buttons or optional remote
- Mounting height: 8-23 ft
- Power requirements: 12-36 VDC or 12-28VAC (not included)
- 2 relay outputs NO/NC
- Relays rated 1A @ 24VDC/AC
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.