The Sensaphone FGD-1800 combines all of the features of the popular Sensaphone 800 monitoring system along with significant enhancements that expand your monitoring and notification capabilities. These include custom voice message programming, rechargeable extended battery backup, and extended temperature sensing (down to -85 degrees Celsius). The Sensaphone 1800 is also packaged in a sealed and lockable NEMA 4 enclosure to withstand harsh environments.
The 1800 will monitor up to eight environmental conditions, notify up to eight recipients, and will remotely control a device automatically or manually with its 4-20mA input. Also at the user's fingertips is alarm history information, who acknowledged the alarm, and the ability to send a text message. an alpha page, or a custom voice message during an alarm.
This system is the ideal monitoring solution for a wide range of markets, including water and wastewater, agribusiness, heating/ventilation/air conditioning/refrigeration, pharmaceutical and health labs, and industrial and chemical manufacturing.
1 x Sensaphone 1800 Alarm Dialer
1 x Power Supply (International power options available)
1 x Internal 6V 1.3AH Rechargeable Battery Backup
1 x Internal microphone for custom voice message recording
- Number of Zones: 8
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types:
- N. O./N. C. contact
- 2.8K thermistor (-109° to 115° F; -85° to 57° C)
- 10K thermistor (-87° to 168° F; -66° to 76° C)
- 4¢20mA transducers(-10,000 to 10,000)
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones
- Programmable recognition times
- Internal calibration
- Zone Characteristics
- Temperature/contact: 28KŽ© to 2.5V
- 4¢20mA: 250 Ohms to ground
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: Metal oxide varistors, and fast-acting diode clamps
- Internal: For recording custom voice messages
- External (optional see accessories): For listening in to on-site sounds and high sound level alarms
- Mic Connector: terminal block
- Mic Type: Electret Condenser
- Mic Impedance: 2.2KŽ©
- Terminals for connection to a two-wire analog telephone line
- Line seizure terminals for connecting extension telephone devices
- Types: (8) Zone Alarms, Sound, Power, Battery OK, Phone in Use, Output On, and System On
- One universal output relay. Programmable for automatic or manual switching
- Specifications: 2A 120VAC/2A 24VDC
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer (International power options available)
- Included Battery Backup: 6V 1.3 AH sealed gel cell, provides up to 24 hours of back-up time
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Superior internal lightning protection
- Operating Temperature: 32¢122 deg F (0¢50 deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 0¢90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 32¢140 deg F
- Dimensions: 12.1"h x 7.3"w x 4.5"d
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- NEMA-4X enclosure
- Enclosure Options:
- Solid Door Enclosure: ABS Plastic, UL94V-0 Flammability rating, NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13, IEC529, IP66.
- Clear Door Enclosure: ABS/PC blended plastic, UL94-5VB flammability rating; [Clear Door] Poly carbonate plastic, UL94V-0 flammability rating. UV stabilized NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13, IEC529, IP66.
- 30 Minute snapshots
- Complete alarm history
- Graph monitored conditions
2 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.