The Sensaphone FGD-1800CD combines all of the features of the 800 monitoring system including power failure monitoring, battery backup, and 8 zone inputs. Plus it includes significant enhancements that expand your monitoring and notification capabilities.
Additional features include support for 10K and 4-20mA sensors, a built-in rechargeable battery backup, and extended temperature sensing (down to -85 degrees Celsius). Plus the Sensaphone 1800 is also packaged in a sealed and lockable NEMA 4 enclosure to withstand harsh environments.
This system is the ideal monitoring solution for a wide range of markets, including water and wastewater, agribusiness, heating/ventilation/air conditioning/refrigeration, pharmaceutical and health labs, and industrial and chemical manufacturing.
The 1800 will notify up to eight recipients by telephone call with custom recorded voie messages.
8 ZONE INPUTS
The FGD1800CD has 8 zone inputs that accept dry contact closures, 2.8K, 10K or 4-20mA sensors to monitor just about any condition.
BUILT IN MICROPHONE
The built-in microphone can be used to listen for sound level monitoring. It's also used to record custom voice messages.
The built in relay can be used to connect to a siren or strobe or to control a device automatically or manually when a zone is tripped or by telephone remote.
Sensaphone FGD1800CD Features:
- 8 Zone Inputs
- Zone Types:
- N. O./N. C. contact
- 2.8K thermistor (-109° to 115° F; -85° to 57° C)
- 10K thermistor (-87° to 168° F; -66° to 76° C)
- 4-20mA transducers(-10,000 to 10,000)
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones
- Programmable recognition times
- Relay Output Programmable for automatic or manual switching. Rated 2A 120VAC/2A 24VDC
- Power failure monitoring
- Internal calibration
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: Metal oxide varistors, and fast-acting diode clamps
- Internal microphone for detecting sound levels and recording custom voice messages
- Optional external microphone available for listening in to on-site sounds and high sound level alarms
- RJ11 terminals for connection to a two-wire analog telephone line
- Line seizure terminals for connecting extension telephone devices
- Included Battery Backup: 6V 1.3 AH sealed gel cell, provides up to 24 hours of back-up time
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Power Protection: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Superior internal lightning protection
- Operating Temperature: 32-122 deg F (0-50 deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-90% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions: 12.1"h x 7.3"w x 4.5"d
- Weight: 5 lbs
- NEMA-4X enclosure
- 2 year warranty
- Types: (8) Zone Alarms, Sound, Power, Battery OK, Phone in Use, Output On, and System On
Sensaphone FGD1800CD Includes:
- 1 x Sensaphone 1800 Alarm Dialer
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Internal 6V 1.3AH Rechargeable Battery Backup
- 1 x Internal microphone
- 30 Minute snapshots
- Complete alarm history
- Graph monitored conditions
2 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.