The Sensaphone EXPRESS II offers a comprehensive package of standard monitoring and control features, plus powerful expansion options so that you can customize the system for your specialized needs or add on as your applications grow. Easy to install, program and expand, EXPRESS II may be the last monitoring and control system you ever need to buy.
The robust Sensaphone Express II features advanced monitoring capabilities, plus allows for expansion of to 40 input/output channels. Easy to install, program, and expand, Express II can meet the needs of your system both today and tomorrow.
The Express II is as flexible as your application requires. It includes features like built-in power failure monitoring, 8 universally-configurable alarm inputs, and an on-board relay output for manual or automatic switching.
The Express II offers a wide range of temperature sensing (-85‹šF to 300‹šF), 48 user-programmable dial out numbers, and complete remote touch-tone programming capability.
Descriptive messages can be recorded for site identification and for each alarm input. Alarm-specific dialing and programmable call schedules allow users to customize the Express II's dialing process.
The Express II is equipped with a gel-cell rechargeable battery that will provide 12 hours of backup time. The unit is housed in a NEMA-4X fiberglass enclosure with a front panel LCD and dual-color LEDs to indicate input status to on-site personnel. All programming settings and voice message are stored in nonvolatile memory.
1 x Sensaphone Express II
- 8 universal input channels standard configurable as:
- N. O./N. C. contact
- Pulse counter
- 0-5 Volt analog
- 4¢20mA analog
- 1 built-in output relay, SPST latching 2A 250 VAC
- 32 additional channels available for input/output expansion
- Built-in power failure monitoring
- Built-in sound level monitoring (smoke or fire alarm)
- All parameters can be programmed from the local keypad or any remote touch-tone phone
- User selectable message length of 5, 7 or 11 seconds per input channel
- Message Types:
- 1 recorded ID message
- 1 recorded alarm message for each input channel
- Total of 48 phone numbers with 32 digits each
- Allows alarm specific dialing
- Multiple phone lists for day/night/weekend
- Touch-tone, pulse, or auto-detect dialing format
- Can automatically print alarm activity to a local printer
- Power Requirement: 110VAC/220VAC
- Battery Backup: 12 hour Gel Cell with built-in charger
- Operating Temperature: 32-120 degrees F (0¢50 deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 0¢90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 0-130 degrees F
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 12.4 x 7.3
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Enclosure : NEMA-4 fiberglass with latched window cover
- Phone Connector: RJ11C
- Built in RS232 port
- Built in LCD display to show alarm dialing status
- Dual-color LED indication for each input channel
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.