Water heaters are very low maintenance but old water heaters can eventually spring a leak that can go undetected and lead to water damage or flooding. The FloodStop automatic water shut-off for water heaters can help minimize damage caused when this happens.
FloodStop automatic flood prevention devices use a wired water sensor to detect a leak. When water is sensed, the FloodStop controller automatically closes the water valve to help avoid devastating water damage. At the same time an alarm sounds.
The FloodStop V4 controller can be powered with the included plug-in power supply with 4 AA batteries as a back up instead of power failure. Or where a receptacle isn't available for power, it can be run batteries only. Full time power is recommended where available.
The FloodStop controller has a built in "normally open" relay that closes when triggered. This relay output can be connected to an auto dialer, alarm system or automation system.
Add an additional water sensor(s): FSXS01
Add a WiFi notification module to provide email or text notifications: FS-WIFI
FloodStop V4 Features:
- Detects water leaks and automatically closes water valve
- Motorized full port ball valve
- Built in alarm on detection
- Normally Open dry contact closure on detection
- Runs on AC power with battery backup (AA batteries not included)
- Optionally may run on battery only for up to 1 year
- Low battery warning chirps indicate time to change batteries
FloodStop FS3/4NPT-V4 includes:
- 1 x 3/4" motorized ball valve with compression fitting
- 1 x FloodStop controller
- 1 x Leak Sensor
- 1 x Power Supply
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- Motorized Ball Valve: Lead free, CNC machined
- Rated 0-180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Alarm Output: 1 Normally Open dry contact
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided
- Additional sensors may be added in series
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button
- Automatic motorized ball valve responds, eliminating the water supply when your leak is detected. Your home is protected whether you are at home or away.
- The system's water sensor, placed on your floor, quickly detects any leak, big or small, and signals for an immediate response.
- Flood-Stop protects your home 24 hours a day everyday. With two outputs, this system can be connected to an alarm system, automatic phone dialer, or both.
- Close and open the valve with the press of a button.
- Operates on AC with battery backup from 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
1 x 3/4 solenoid valve
1 x Control Unit
1 x Leak Sensor
1 x Power Supply
UL Listed class 2 Wall Adapter 115AC, 9VDC
Signal Outputs: 1 normally open
Motorized Ball Valve: CNC Machined
Motors operate at 6VDC
Rate 0-180 PSI Max 250 PSI Solid Brass
Rate 32-212 degrees F
Sensor: 1.25 " X 7.5", double sided. Additional sensors may be added in series.
Local Alarm: Beeping with Mute Button
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.