FloodStop automatic flood prevention devices use a wired water sensor to detect a leak. When water is sensed, the FloodStop controller automatically closes the water valve to help avoid devastating water damage. At the same time an alarm sounds.
The FloodStop V4 3/8" compression model is suitable for:
- Water filters
- Any other products that can use a 3/8" compression fitting.
The FloodStop V4 controller can be powered with the included plug-in power supply with 4 AA batteries as a back up instead of power failure. Or where a receptacle isn't available for power, it can be run batteries only. Full time power is recommended where available.
The FloodStop controller has a built in "normally open" relay that closes when triggered. This relay output can be connected to an auto dialer, alarm system or automation system.
Add an additional water sensor(s): FSXS01
Add a WiFi notification module to provide email or text notifications: FS-WIFI
FloodStop V4 Features:
- Detects water leaks and automatically closes water valve
- Motorized full port ball valve
- Built in alarm on detection
- Normally Open dry contact closure on detection
- Runs on AC power with battery backup (AA batteries not included)
- Optionally may run on battery only for up to 1 year
- Low battery warning chirps indicate time to change batteries
FloodStop FS3/8C-V4 includes:
- 1 x 3/8" motorized ball valve with compression fittings
- 1 x FloodStop controller
- 1 x Leak Sensor
- 1 x Power Supply
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- Motorized Ball Valve: Lead free, CNC machined
- Motor operates at 6VDC
- Rated 0-180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Alarm Output: 1 Normally Open dry contact
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided
- Additional sensors may be added in series
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.