Smarthome's new Dual-Band Insteon Dimming Lamp module is great for controlling dimming plug-in lamps. It can be directly controlled by any Insteon module including a handheld mini remote, RemoteLinc, motion sensor or automation controller.
Dual-band technology uses both powerline and RF wireless communication to ensure rock-solid performance and it doubles as an Insteon access point or repeater, relaying Insteon powerline and RF signals to other Insteon modules in the network.
For non-dimming loads/lights, we recommend the 2635-222 Dual Band On/Off module.
Insteon Plug-In Lamp Module Features
- New slim design
- Local Control - control the plugged-in lamp locally with on, off, bright and dim commands right at the module.
- Scene Compatible -incorporate the module into multiple lighting scenes
- Dual-Band - Transmits and Receives Insteon RF and Powerline signals
- Doubles as an Access Point repeater
- Adjustable Ramp Rate - control how fast the light hits its desired on/off state
- Adjustable On Level - 32 brightness levels - set it to come on as dark or bright as you like
- Non Volatile Memory - remembers its address and last on/off state during a power failure
- Maximum load 300W incandescent only
- 2-year warranty
- cETL certified, confirms to CSA standards
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.