Insteon dimmers are beautifully designed, reliable and can be used on their own or with other Insteon devices for remote control. They are designed to be used in new construction or retrofit applications and feature adjustable fade rates, on levels, and can be part of an elegant single room or whole house lighting scenes.
- Dual-Band INSTEON support - Powerline and RF communication
- Doubles as wireless access point & INSTEON repeater
- Can be directly controlled by wired or wireless Insteon transmitters
- True rocker action - top on/bright, bottom off/dim
- Adjustable individual ON levels for local operation and each scene
- Adjustable individual fade on/off rates for local operation and each scene
Dual-Band INSTEON technology uses both powerline (house wiring) and wireless INSTEON communication simultaneously for the best possible communication reliability. The dimmer can be directly controlled by any other Insteon transmitter including other Insteon switches or keypads, as well as RF-only devices such as the RemoteLinc2, making it perfect for standalone home theatre lighting, bedroom lighting, or as part of a larger INSTEON network.
For 3-way, 4-way or multi-way situations, install one 2477D or an Insteon Keypad controlling the load(light), then install additional 2477D units as needed simply giving them power and then create an INSTEON link back and forth between units. Using this technique you can create 3-way switching anywhere in the house even if it was never wired for it!
Smarthome 2477D SwitchLinc INSTEON Dual Band Dimmer Features:
- Dual-Band support of INSTEON powerline and RF wireless communication
- Built-in wireless access point/repeater
- True rocker action - top for on or brighten, bottom for off or dim, double tap for fast on or instant off.
- The individual setting for Fade on/off rate for local operation and each scene
- The individual setting for ON level for local operation and each scene
- Supports INSTEON only. X10 is no longer supported.
- 600 Watt incandescent lighting capacity (note: 400W when installed beside another dimmer, 200W if in the middle of two dimmers. Separate dimmers to avoid de-rating)
- Neutral Wire Required
- Dimensions: 4.1" H x 1.8" W x 1.2" D
- 2 Year Warranty
- cETL certified, confirms to CSA standards
- Does not include a trim plate.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.